Wednesday, May 6, 2009

a smattering

After all these crazy goings-on I'm really excited to be getting back into my old schedule of Making and Doing Things. The past few days have been a rather messy blur of walks, feedings, and LOTS of cleaning up... I used to make fun of young married couples who introduced their first dog as their "child," but now I am officially humbled. There are happy times too, of course, but I think it'll all be tremendously happier on Friday, when Winnie gets her very own crate! 

Winnie + home alone = lots of havoc and mayhem to my belongings and house = I don't leave house as much and start to feel resentful = I spend hours cleaning and deodorizing

but
Winnie + crate + home alone = no more surprises when I return = happier me and Winnie!
As Michael from The Office puts it, "It's a win-win-win situation!"

So I'm not really there yet, but one of the projects I'm most excited about beginning is my next animation.
Of course, it's still in the pre-production phases (the er.... "storyboard-in-your-head" phase, to be precise...) but I've already got a happy soundtrack picked out!



So in the meantime, here's a VERY delightful animation about animation and why it's so magical in the first place. 
Enjoy!

(by the very talented radibo!)
(P.S.- All that stuff that happens in the beginning really does happen.)

1 comment:

  1. I laughed and laughed and laughed. What a brilliant, and delightful little piece of work (not so little to put together though, I should imagine). I didn't have the sound on, but didn't need it as it was self explanatory. Thank you for showing it and thank you to the maker for making it.
    :)
    Susie.

    ReplyDelete