Wednesday, December 9, 2009

monsters oh my!


I'm not really a huge fan of plushies, but this little reversible monster (monsterS?) is just too, too perfect.

I squealed when I opened the package this morning! They are so adorable!






(shinz, did you make these???)



I'm not 100% sure where I want to display them (I've decided they are monster siamese twins...) but for now they're hanging out on my kitchen counter with my Starbucks monster mug.

There's something about little fangs that gets me every time... even my favorite tote bag has a bitey cat on it.



see you tomorrow!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. yup, I made it as you stated in your profile that you like little fangs. I'm glad you like this little monster. I used 2-colour thread to sew up, did you realised? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so marvelous! I love it so much! :) The thread looks super cool, too... I didn't notice til you pointed it out, but now I'm extra impressed! You are quite talented! :)

    ReplyDelete