Monday, December 7, 2009

My apologies for the delay in present-recording!
I was working an overnight babysitting job this weekend and was away from my computer... and all my lovely little presents. Now I am back!


The 25-days-of-Christmas window is clearing away awfully quickly... I have so much to do before I open the last present!







I enjoyed opening all these gifts, especially the tea. Having a foreign language on the teabag makes it seem so much more fancy, don't you think?

To recover from my babysitting job I spent yesterday watching Peter Pan and writing in my journal. I found myself wanting to return to Neverland several times afterward and even this morning... it's so lovely!

Hmm... this might end up in a trip to the library to re-read the original and explore a bit more about Mr. J. M. Barrie...



see you tomorrow with gift #8!

No comments:

Post a Comment