Wednesday, January 20, 2010

it's a little while after Christmas, but...




...I didn't want to keep you guys stranded any longer. :)


I decided to take advantage of this incredibly delightful, beautifully warm hint-of-spring weather and have a little photo shoot with the rest of the presents!

Of course Christmas has come and gone and I really should've shown you these about ...oh, er, a month ago, but nonetheless... here they are:















*********

(day 21 was an adorable little Christmas-themed snowglobe, but alas, it is already packed away in the big plastic Christmas Box. This giant one is pretty cool, though!)

*********








You can't really see it very well, but the pretty blue ribbon from Day 18 has sparkly silver edges. Also, the purple star windchime has a suction cup at the top so I can stick on a window, and I haven't tried out the spiral-drawing set but it looks so exciting (I remember playing with one when I was younger!), and hurray for glow-in-the-dark stars!




I hope you had a truly marvelous Christmas + New Year.
How was it? Were any new traditions or adventures created?


(my sweet little tree)




I'll be back tomorrow with Days 23, 24, & 25, I promise! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment