Thursday, April 9, 2009

glass + light = happiness


Even a trip to the recycling center can be a special treat when the sun is shining and there are lots of interesting things to look at.


When I went on Saturday, the bins were slammed full, so I brought my camera along on Monday to record the amazing variety of packaging all jumbled together... but... instead, I found air and space and lots of happy sunlight making its way through empty crannies.


I liked seeing all the sand on the bottom of the glass section. 
How clever of those bottles to recycle themselves!









Wouldn't this almost be a splendid place for a photo shoot, with all that light shining in? Something with a really fancy dress?
I bet Tim Walker could make it work somehow...


This week feels all mixed up, all my regular babysitting jobs got switched around or cancelled, it got cold enough to snow (in some [nearby] places it did!), and my allergies that I thought were gone have decided to come back. Is it really Thursday already?
Come back, Monday! Come back, Tuesday and Wednesday!
Well, this weekend will be full of baking + Easter preparations, so that's exciting.

Happy day, everybody. :)
xoxo, Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment