Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's 12:33 AM and I really should be sleeping, but it always takes a little time to unwind after babysitting, right?
So I was over at Design*Sponge and spotted this bag by Heather of skinny laminx:




And I thought, that's what my Spring Bag is going to look like! 
Somehow, this week, I'm going to make one with fabrics I already have. Because I need a new bag, and I just really like the idea of having a solid top + straps and patterned bottom like that. Yes, it will be done.
The fabrics won't be as lovely, of course, because they won't be designed by a really cool South African artist/illustrator, but it'll be fun to see what I can come up with...

Okay, now that I've got that out of the way, it's off to bed!

(...with lots of love from Tab)

No comments:

Post a Comment