Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring was just here a few minutes ago...

...therefore I refuse to turn the heater back on!!! 

I'm not going to be around much this weekend (working for my parents, babysitting, church, birthday parties for splendid friends) so I figured I'd try to tough it out. It's supposed to warm up again next week so my endurance need only be short-lived... and while wearing silly-looking hats inside may look, well, silly, I can congratulate myself next time the gas bill comes and it's less than two digits. Hooray!!!
Things you might find me doing at when I am at home...

-Baking blueberry muffins

-Snuggling under blankets and watching Carol's Journey again... it's so beautiful and sad!

-Drinking far too many cups of piping-hot tea

-Sewing some new & improved zippered pouches (I'll have pictures soon!)

-Dreaming about summer and when the weather will be warmer again!


Stay warm, you guys!
with lots of love from Tabitha

2 comments:

  1. where did our warm weather go? it was too cold for today. double digits are you kidding me i will be glad when the gas bill gets to the double out of the triple. no more 2 story houses with 2 units. :-) yum blueberry muffins. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh haha! I meant less than 3 digits, too!!!! $120 monthly bills have GOT to go.

    ReplyDelete