Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mabel page 3



"Introducing Pax"

click on it to make it bigger!
Hmm... I wonder where this mysterious squirrel comes from...


In other news, I've been experimenting with animation this week (specifically stop-motion animation) for my final illustration class project. Of course, this requires a lot of 'research' (i.e. watching animation...) and has resulted in some quite splendid small-studio animation discoveries! My favorite so far has been Fruhling by Silke Parzich. I wish so much I could share the video here but I'll have to be content with a couple tiny images:




Tiny green forks bloom like fern fronds off a mismatched set of table + chairs, all dancing to Vivaldi's Spring. So, so lovely and creative! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tabitha! I'm enjoying looking through your blog. Those pouches are adorable! I wish I was that crafty.

    -donna ferguson :)

    ReplyDelete